29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Pharma course in medicinal chemistry?

Hi,

I have completed my M.Pharma in medicinal chemistry ..pls tell whether am eligible for phd in abroad? Where to get this information now? Who can provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  2. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  3. Can I study PhD in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry being a M.Pharmacy student?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  6. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  7. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  8. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  13. Medicinal Chemistry syllabus for NIPER PhD entrance exam
  14. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  15. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Pharmacy?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks? -- [New]
29th December 2015, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Pharma course in medicinal chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my M.Pharma in medicinal chemistry ..pls tell whether am eligible for phd in abroad? Where to get this information now? Who can provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
You have completed my M.Pharma in medicinal chemistry so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?