25th June 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to qualify NET/SET for assistant professor job?

I'm government employ in teaching line. I want to appear for NET/SET. Is it benefit for me or also want to know if I get success. Is it beneficial for me to qualify assistant professor or what is the age limit for qualifying assistant professor?

25th June 2017, 11:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to qualify NET/SET for assistant professor job?

Yes, you can appear for NET/SET examination in order to apply for assistant professor job. It is absolutely beneficial for you to become an assistant professor. Below I have attached a link in which you can find the eligibility for assistant professor and other related details. Hence, download the file from the given link and go through it carefully, so that you don't miss any single detail.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf assistant professor eligibility.pdf(1.04 MB, 4 views)
28th June 2017, 01:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to qualify NET/SET for assistant professor job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm government employ in teaching line. I want to appear for NET/SET. Is it benefit for me or also want to know if I get success. Is it beneficial for me to qualify assistant professor or what is the age limit for qualifying assistant professor?
If you have qualify in UGC NET in LS or SET exam then you are eligible for Assistant Professor post.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

Maximum age criteria for this post is 45 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?