26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying PhD in Business Administration?

Can anyone of you let me know about the benefits of doing PhD program in the field of Business Administration. I am doing MBA and I want to study more so I have decided to do PhD. But I don't know about the benefits of this PhD.

20th May 2018, 05:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying PhD in Business Administration?

Benefits of studying PhD in Business Administration:

PhD in Business Administration course generally deals with the construct design required for projects, it deals with the methodologies that are required to conduct research...etc., It enhances the planning, layout research, ability to design and problem solving skills...etc.,

After successful completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in Administration area, education sector, banking industry, business organizations..etc., as an Assistant Manager, Professor, Business Administrative Executive, Administration Manager, Managers, Lecturers..etc.,

Major industries in which you may find employment opportunities are,

<> Banking Sector

<> Multi National Companies

<> Private as well as Public organizations

<> Administrative Sector

<> Colleges/ Universities..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?