3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying PhD(Physiology) for M.Sc student?

I am doing M.Sc in Physiology from Mamta Medical College and I have no plan to do PhD. But most of my friends are going to apply for PhD program. I would like to know about the benefits of doing PhD programme in Physiology. Can I know the benefits?

25th August 2017, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying PhD(Physiology) for M.Sc student?

Job Prospects for Physiology Field candidates:

The basic educational qualification required for pursuing PhD in Physiology course is Master's Degree from a recognized university.

As you are willing to do PhD in Physiology course, you must have done Master's Degree from a recognized university in concerned stream.

As you are done with Master of Science (M.Sc) which is a Master's Degree, you are eligible to pursue doctoral program.

You may find employment opportunities in Medical Laboratories, Government General Hospitals, Healthcare centers, Universities, Colleges, Military Services Centers..etc., as a Physician, Tutor, Content Developer, Transcriptionist, Nutritionist..etc.,

31st August 2017, 02:14 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying PhD(Physiology) for M.Sc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing M.Sc in Physiology from Mamta Medical College and I have no plan to do PhD. But most of my friends are going to apply for PhD program. I would like to know about the benefits of doing PhD programme in Physiology. Can I know the benefits?

Details and Benefits of Ph.D Physiology:-

>> To apply for Ph.D physiology minimum qualification required to apply is masters degree in relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> Physiology is beneficial in understanding of cell, systematic, molecular physiology etc.

>> Minimum duration of Ph.D course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

>> After Ph.D you can apply for the employment areas like Stem cell banks, Military services, Private and public hospitals, Medical writing, pharma industry etc.

Job Options after Ph.D Physiology:-

>> Psychologist.

>> Scientist.

>> Research associate.

>> Medical coder.

>> Radiology coder.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?