15th October 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD(Persian) admission will be released? Details of this PhD course?

I want to do PhD in Persian from Delhi University. Kindly tell me when the notification for admission will start? Please help me to know about the details of this PhD in Delhi University.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  2. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  3. When the notification of PhD(Mathematics) admission will be released in Chennai Mathematical Institute?
  4. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  5. Does CUSAT conducts entrance exam for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission? When the notification will be released? -- [New]
  6. When the notification of UPTU PhD admission will be released? How to apply?
  7. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  8. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  9. When will be the TRB Exam?
  10. When the notification of PhD(Engineering Education) admission will be released in Baba Mast Nath University? Can I get stipend for this course?
  11. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced?
  12. When the notification of SET will be released? Detailed information and syllabus?
  13. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the notification of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech will be released?
  15. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  17. When will the FTII Pune admission notification 2015 be released?
  18. When the notification for JEST will be released?
18th October 2016, 10:28 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of PhD(Persian) admission will be released? Details of this PhD course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PhD in Persian from Delhi University. Kindly tell me when the notification for admission will start? Please help me to know about the details of this PhD in Delhi University.
The notification for PhD in Persian will be released during the month of April/May 2017. One can download the application from the official website of the respective university. So, please visit the official website of the respective university for more updates. Those who interested to pursue for PhD in Persian course, must satisfy the below criteria;

Eligibility for PhD in Persian: The candidate must complete Master’s degree in relevant subject with not less than 55% from a UGC recognized university.

The selection will be based on the marks obtained in UGC NET entrance exam or the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering PhD in Persian Language:

Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717

Aligarh Muslim University
Office Address: Women's College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-UP-Pin Code: 202002
Telephone No. 0571-2403541

University of Delhi
Address: New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?