23rd October 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Best Distance learning centre to study PhD in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?

Hi,
I have completed my Master's degree in Computer Science from distance education. Now I want to do PhD in Computer Science. So please help me to find the best distance education centre in Tamil Nadu to do PhD.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  2. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  3. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  6. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  7. List of colleges which are approved by AICTE to do correspondence engineering course?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  9. What should I do to do MBA in correspondence? What is the use of TANCET?
  10. Which are the good colleges in India for CA?
  11. Which open universities in India offer Graduation course for the 12th failed candidates?
  12. Should I have to apply in SET to study PhD in Home Science being a M.A. candidate of Tamil Nadu?
  13. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  15. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  16. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  17. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate in Tamil Nadu?
5th November 2015, 01:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Distance learning centre to study PhD in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Master's degree in Computer Science from distance education. Now I want to do PhD in Computer Science. So please help me to find the best distance education centre in Tamil Nadu to do PhD.
List of the university for part time Ph.D course:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?