3rd September 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which is best option after B.Pharm? M.Pharm or integrated Ph.D?

I am interested in reaserch in biological science and want to cntinue with the same. currently I am doing B.Pharm. will reaerch be a best option. I want to support my family also. will I have job opportunities aftr phd? Can you please provide me the details on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing degree in B.Pharm course which are related to my subjects or studies?
  2. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  3. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  4. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately?
  5. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  7. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  8. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  9. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  10. Can I do M.Pharm from AIIMS Delhi? What are the courses available after B.Pharm
  11. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  12. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  13. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  14. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India?
  15. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  16. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
  17. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
12th September 2016, 07:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best option after B.Pharm? M.Pharm or integrated Ph.D?

Best Course opportunities available after completion of B.Pharm Course:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Pharm courses. They are,

>> MBA (Master of Business Administration)

>> M.Pharm (M.Pharmacy)

>> Clinical Research Diploma course

>> Pharm D Course

>> Management Program in Pharmacy

Basically both these courses are equally important to pursue after completion of B.Pharm course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I would suggest you to go with M.Pharmacy course. On the other side, if you are going to do Integrated Ph.D from a reputed university, then go with this Integrated course. But remember to pursue from a best college/ institute to find better job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?