3rd September 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for Ph.D application after clearing GATE exam?

I have cleared gate. i wish to apply for entrance for phd. what is the last date to apply? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this as I need to apply for the Ph.D course soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply and get booklet of GATE? Procedure, last date of application, important dates and benefits of GATE?
  3. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  4. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  5. Where can I apply to do PhD or Integrated PhD having 96 percentile and 376 AIR in GATE?
  6. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  7. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  8. Can I apply for PhD course in NIPER with GATE scorecard through which I am studying M.Pharma?
  9. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  11. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
  12. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  13. Can I do PhD in Agriculture through GATE after completion of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?
  14. For doing PhD in NIPMER which entrance exam do I need to clear between GPAT and GATE?
  15. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  16. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for PhD(Human Genetics) in NIMHANS? Date of application? -- [New]
  18. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
11th September 2016, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Ph.D application after clearing GATE exam?

GATE score is valid for one year time and you can apply for Ph.D admission in that period only based on your score. There is no need to appear for entrance exam, if you have GATE score.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in interview, which will be conducted by the concerned university or institute.
12th September 2016, 07:45 PM
naveedtawargeri

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Ph.D application after clearing GATE exam?

From 2016 onwards GATE score is valid for 3 years, in 3 years you can apply anytime for Phd admission.

Depend on your score they will call you for interview,it will be conducted by concerned universities, in interview they will ask you about your published papers and area of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?