12th April 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi? Admission procedure to study?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have a keen interested in Creative Writing. I want to study Diploma in Creative Writing. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Creative Writing anywhere in Delhi and also tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  2. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Creative Writing(English) course in Mumbai? Detailed information about it?
  3. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Colleges offering B.P.Ed in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  6. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  9. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  11. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  12. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  13. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  14. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  15. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  16. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of colleges offering Physiotherapy Diploma course in Delhi
  18. Is IGNOU conducting diploma in Creative Writing?
15th April 2016, 10:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi? Admission procedure to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have a keen interested in Creative Writing. I want to study Diploma in Creative Writing. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Creative Writing anywhere in Delhi and also tell me the procedure of admission.

The course is available in the following institutions;

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2. The aspirant should be interested in creative writing. The duration of the course is 1 year. You have to apply online or offline to the course. After short listing the institutions asks you to join the course, you have to pay the fees and join the course. It is only very simple procedure.
15th April 2016, 11:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi? Admission procedure to study?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi:

Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University,Delhi Maidain Ghari, Delhi, India Phone - 01123 900 261, 23 900253, 23 900264.

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

Indian Institute of Planning and Management

You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the University of Delhi where you want to take admission after completion of a class 10th.
16th April 2016, 12:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

list of colleges offers Diploma in Creative writing in delhi:

>> Amity Institute of English and Business Communications

>> Government Raza P G College

>> Indira Gandhi National open University

>> K C Das Commerce College

>> Symboisis Center for Distance Learning

>> Indian Institute of Planning and Management

>> Indian Institute of Mass Communication

>> Jagannath International Management School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?