27th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Best university to PhD on Wave Communications Engineering? Can I do it from IITs?

I am Masters in Electrical & Electronics engineering holder and wanted to do PhD on Wave Communications Engineering. Suggest me best university for it? Can I do it from IITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  2. Procedure to get admission in IITs for PhD? Topics available in Computer Science Engineering for PhD?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  4. How to get admission in IITs for PhD? Which topic will be better in PhD for MS in Electrical and Electronics engineering holder?
  5. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Infrastructure Engineering from IITs? Which IIT is best for it?
  8. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Way to get admission in IITs and IISC, Bangalore to do PhD in Electrical? Career options available after doing PhD from IITs and IISc, Bangalore?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  11. PhD project topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream? Procedure to get admission in IITs?
  12. What are the procedures to do Ph.D in IIT without writing GATE?
  13. Best universities to do PhD after ME in Civil (Structural Engineering)? What are the advantages of doing PhD from IITs?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor in IITs? I am a B.E student
  16. Can I do Ph.D in IIT if I cleared UGC NET in Lectureship?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  18. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
30th August 2017, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to PhD on Wave Communications Engineering? Can I do it from IITs?

IITs are certainly the best option for pursuing any Ph.D programme in engineering stream. Admission will be on the basis of merit and you must have an excellent academic record and then performance in interview to get admission.

Hence, make sure you qualify exam like GATE/NET/SET/JRF, to have any chance of getting an interview call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?