14th December 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government lecturer job in Telangana after M.Sc from Karnataka?

I am from Karnataka. Can I apply for government lecturer job in Telangana state? I know Telugu, but my education M.Sc is from Karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  2. Educational criteria for Lecturer job in Telangana schools?
  3. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to become a government polytechinic lecturer in karnataka? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology
  9. How to become a lecturer in PU college after M.Sc in mathematics?
  10. Shall I change my employment in Karnataka to any other government job in Bangalore?
  11. Can I apply for post of constable in Telangana, having intermediate from Karnataka?
  12. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  13. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  15. Are graduates from KSOU Karnataka eligible for government jobs in Karnataka?
  16. What is the eligbility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Botany?
  17. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed through distance education while working as a lecturer in pre university college in Karnataka?
15th December 2017, 11:44 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for government lecturer job in Telangana after M.Sc from Karnataka?

You can apply for Lecturer job in other state.

Those who clear National Eligibility test or state eligibility test become eligible for post of lecturer in government colleges.

Qualification required for NET exam:

Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The percentage of marks in master's degree should not be less than 55%.

For Junior Research Fellowship, upper age limit is 28 years and no upper age limit for lectureship.
15th December 2017, 04:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government lecturer job in Telangana after M.Sc from Karnataka?

Yes you are eligible to apply for lecturer job from other state if you have completed Master’s degree from any stream and from a recognized university. Regional language is important for other states but if you are known of state’s regional language then, no need to worry.
You have to apply for UGC NET and after qualifying it you will be eligible to become a lecturer. There is no upper age limit required.
15th December 2017, 05:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government lecturer job in Telangana even after completing M.Sc from Karnataka.

Eligibility criteria for Government Lecturer job in Telangana are:-

A post graduate degree in the subject concerned with at least 50% marks from a university recognized by the UGC.

In case of SC/ST/BC/Handicapped candidates, the minimum marks will be 45% marks.

Age limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years.
15th December 2017, 06:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for lecturer job in any state of India. The selection of lecturer is done through a test called National Eligibility Test. NET qualified candidates have to further clear interview for final selection.

1. Post graduation with 55% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates is minimum requirement for this exam.

2. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
15th December 2017, 07:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after qualifying in NET examination you will become eligible for recruitment as lecturer job in colleges of central and state government.

But, there is reservation in seats for candidates with state domicile to get the job. There is no age limit to appear in examination.
15th December 2017, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't apply for state government lecturer job of different state, other than your home state. If you are looking for central government lecturer job in Telangana, then surely you will be eligible.

Also, qualifying NET/SET is necessary to apply for government lecturer job. You must have 55% marks in M.Sc to become eligible for these exams.
16th December 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for Lecturer job after the completion of M.Sc course. In order to opt for a lecturer job, you must have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?