24th September 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer in PU college after M.Sc in mathematics?

I have completed my post graduation with MSc in mathematics. Trying to get a challenging work. I hope teaching is one of the kind of job. How do I get government job now? What eligibility is needed to get a government job as a lecturer in PU college? What other opportunities are there to improve me and my students through my knowledge.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer promotion after completing MSc mathematics
  3. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year? -- [New]
  4. How not to work as a lecturer after doing MSc Mathematics in correspondence from Kumvempu University?
  5. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  6. Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college if pursuing M.Com from KSOU having completed B.Sc and B.Ed in Mathematics?
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. How to do Ph.D after studying MSc in mathematics?
  9. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  10. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Mathematics after completion of graduation course?
  12. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Can I be a Lecturer just after M.Tech or PhD is necessary?
  14. Can I become a Government College Lecturer having completed BCA and M.Sc. in IT?
  15. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
  16. Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?
  17. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics?
25th September 2016, 07:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer in PU college after M.Sc in mathematics?

To join as lecturer in government collages the candidate has to apply through the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department. NET entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The eligibility criteria for the Lecturer job post are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed the master degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

Selection process :-

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?