15th June 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for lecturer post after B.Ed degree?

I have completed my B.Ed in 2016. I got 4.12 credits (as per CGPA) and mentioned as 70%. Now I need total marks of exam and scored marks to apply for lecturer post. Please kindly give me reply to my mail id [email protected] or call me 9845801803.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  2. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?
  3. Ph.D in Physics in Mumbai university after post graduation in M.Phil and B.Ed degree and worked as guest lecturer in various colleges of Kerala?
  4. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  5. Can I apply for lecturer post after B.Ed degree? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  7. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
  8. In which subject should I do post graduation to become lecturer?
  9. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  10. Can I get a job after doing M.Com? I am 47 years old
  11. Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?
  12. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  13. After M.Com should I go for M.Ed and NET or only NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  15. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  16. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  18. Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree?
15th June 2017, 11:51 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for lecturer post after B.Ed degree?

To become a lecturer the candidate must have to appear for UGC-NET (University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test) examination and have to score well in the examination and for that the candidate must have completed his/her master's degree from a recognized university and must have scored a minimum of 55%.
16th June 2017, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Ed in 2016. I got 4.12 credits (as per CGPA) and mentioned as 70%. Now I need total marks of exam and scored marks to apply for lecturer post. Please kindly give me reply to my mail id [email protected] or call me 9845801803.
you have completed B.Ed course so you are eligible for lecturer post in government schools.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for lecturer post in government schools exam. You must have a valid B.Ed score.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
15th October 2017, 12:29 PM
kunalroy89

B.Ed enables you to appear for School teacher post and not lecturer in college. For college/university lecturer,you need to have Ph.D and qualify NET. B.Ed is only for school level which is done after Graduation.
If you have done Post-graduation,you can apply for NET and Ph.D and then can go for lecturers post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?