3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for lecturer post in government degree colleges?

Hi All,

I have completed M.B.A in 2006 and my age is 33 years. if apply NET/SET and clear exams i have few question

Am I eligible to apply the jobs in degree colleges.
Is there any age limit to apply the jobs
what is the process the to apply for degree college jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. If I complete PhD in Political science, can I apply for Lecturer post in colleges? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Mathematics subject?
  4. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  8. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  9. Am i eligible for CTET exam? I have secured 60%
  10. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  12. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  13. Can I get a job after doing M.Com? I am 47 years old
  14. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  15. How many subjects should I select for SET exam
  16. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
4th July 2016, 06:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for lecturer post in government degree colleges?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NET/SET and after qualifying in examination, you are eligible for recruitment.

The examination is conducted by UGC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed master's degree from any recognised university.

Candidates must have minimum 55% in master's degree.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, after qualifying in examination you are eligible for final recruitment in job as lecturer.

For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
5th July 2016, 05:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for lecturer post in government degree colleges?

Yes, if you appear and clear NET/SET examination after completion of your MBA degree, you will be very much eligible to apply for the post of a lecturer in any good government and private college.

No, there is no such age limit for it.

The process is quite simple, you will have to keep on looking for any such job vacancies in any good recognized Institute and just apply for it as the process states, whether online or offline.

You will have to provide all your details asked for and complete the application process like it.
5th July 2016, 12:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,

I have completed M.B.A in 2006 and my age is 33 years. if apply NET/SET and clear exams i have few question

Am I eligible to apply the jobs in degree colleges.
Is there any age limit to apply the jobs
what is the process the to apply for degree college jobs.
You have completed MBA in 2006, So you are eligible for UGC NET/SET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET/SET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

No, there are no age limit for Assistant Professor post.

After getting UGC NET/SET score card, you can direct apply to the government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?