24th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?

I had got 51.2% in PG Computer science and I am BC-B category candidate. Am I eligible for Degree lecturer in Private. I have 4 years of teaching experience. I want to be eligible. What I have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  2. Can I apply for government polytechnic college lecturer post? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?
  6. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  7. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  8. MCM Is this a master degree related to computer science?
  9. Master in Computer Management(MCM) degree is valid to be Lecturer of B.Sc IT?
  10. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  12. Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?
  13. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  15. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  16. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  17. Will a B.E graduation be eligible for lecturer job in any arts and science college
  18. Am I eligible for work as lecturer in engineering college in Tamilnadu?
25th October 2016, 12:47 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?

To be eligible for the post of Lecturer in a particular College, candidates must have the qualification of Ph.D after the completion of Post Graduation course.
So, pursue the course of Ph.D.
After completing Ph.D, you can apply for the post of Lecturer in a particular College.
25th October 2016, 05:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had got 51.2% in PG Computer science and I am BC-B category candidate. Am I eligible for Degree lecturer in Private. I have 4 years of teaching experience. I want to be eligible. What I have to do?

To become a lecturer in Degree College, you should clear the NET or SLET examinations. The eligibility to appear for NET will be a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. The OBC belonging to non creamy layer/SC/ST/Persons with disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree are eligible for the NET. So if you clear the NET then you can apply for lecturer job in various government and private colleges. The NET eligibility website link is given Click Here
25th October 2016, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Private colleges have their own criteria for selection. If there are no suitable candidates, then you might stand a chance of selection. Also, reference can also help you get job in private colleges.
In government colleges, your marks will not be considered good enough for selection. Also, NET/SET score is required.
25th October 2016, 09:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for lecturer in degree college as per your masters degree marks.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for lecturer in degree college.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
8th June 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th class now I am joining BSC nutrition is it beneficial for me as my aim is to become a govt lecturer please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?