7th August 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose after passing 10th to become an IFS officer?

Which course should i choose after my 10th to become an IFS officer?

9th April 2014, 06:45 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I choose after passing 10th to become an IFS officer?

IFS i.e Indian Forest Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. To apply for this examination the candidate need to completed degree course from a recognized University. Being 10th standard candidates are not eligible to apply for 10th examination. So first complete your Intermediate & graduation and then apply for this examination.

To apply for IFS Examination the candidate must have a degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

The Selection Process will be based on the Written Examination followed by Personal Interview. The Written Examination consist of General English, General Knowledge and any of two subjects to be selected from Optional.
29th June 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I choose after passing 10th to become an IFS officer?

Tell me that what are the qualifications to become a zoology teacher?
17th November 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Why would I take Science course when I want to become Indian Foreign Service Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?