24th May 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SLET exam of West Bengal being MCA pass out from IGNOU?

Well actually i am a MCA 1st division from IGNOU. So, please tell me that can i apply for SLET exam of the West Bengal or not?

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 12:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SLET exam of West Bengal being MCA pass out from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i am a MCA 1st division from IGNOU. So, please tell me that can i apply for SLET exam of the West Bengal or not?
You have completed MCA degree from IGNOU so, you are eligible for SLET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for SLET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?