12th April 2016, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study PhD with 52% in M.A. and 68% in B.Ed?

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. with 52% marks and B.Ed with 68% marks in Sanskrit. I just want to know that can I apply for PhD course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD in Physics being an M.Sc postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?
  9. Can I apply to study PhD after completion of M.Ed? Eligibility to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which subject I should apply to study PhD if completed MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  12. How can I apply to study PhD in Agriculture in ICAR? Stipend offered by them for this PhD?
  13. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  15. How to apply for JRF to study PhD being an IT graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply to study PhD if completed M.A. around 5 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study PhD without GATE being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2016, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD with 52% in M.A. and 68% in B.Ed?

For Ph.D you need 55% marks in your post graduation degree. There is 5% relaxation for reserved category candidate. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.

Therefore, you can apply for admission only when you belong to reserved category.
14th April 2016, 11:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD with 52% in M.A. and 68% in B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.A. with 52% marks and B.Ed with 68% marks in Sanskrit. I just want to know that can I apply for PhD course? Please tell me immediately.
You have completed an M.A degree with 52% marks so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?