29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any research center to do PhD in Biological Science having secured 97 percentile in GATE?

Dear Sir,
I am Kali Prasad Pattanaik, completed my M.Sc. in Biotechnology with 73.81% and also I am GATE qualified with securing 97 percentile. I want do my PhD in some Biological Science in India. Is there any research center present for PhD? If present what is the right procedure to do PhD there?
Please guide me,
Your's Faithful
Kali Prasad Pattanaik

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD if secured 96.54 percentile in GATE being a postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  4. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  5. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  6. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in Biomedical Engineering in IIT if secured 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  8. Minimum percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  9. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD(Microbiology) in IIT?
  10. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD(Microbiology) in DY Patil University?
  11. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  12. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  13. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  14. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  15. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  16. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  17. How to calculate GATE percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
22nd February 2016, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any research center to do PhD in Biological Science having secured 97 percentile in GATE?

There are various institutes like IISc, IITs, NITs and other central government funded research institutes which release Ph.D admission notification every year. You can surely apply for admission on a prescribed format when notification is out.

You have to keep track of admission notification so that you can apply on time. Being a GATE qualified will make you eligible for admission in top institutions surely but you need to perform well in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?