18th March 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D after qualifying GATE with 94.44 percentile?

I am student of M.Sc. biotechnology and I have qualified GATE 2011 with 94.44 percentile. can I apply for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply to do PhD or Integrated PhD having 96 percentile and 376 AIR in GATE?
  2. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  4. List of institutions I can apply for Ph.D or Integrated Ph.D programs? I've scored 444 marks in GATE exam with 96 percentile
  5. M.Tech or Ph.D after 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  6. Can I study PhD if secured 96.54 percentile in GATE being a postgraduate?
  7. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  8. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  9. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  11. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Am I eligible to get Ph.D admission in IIT or NIT after completion of GATE with 87.64 percentile? -- [New]
  13. Where can I try to apply for Ph.D if my GATE score is 34?
  14. Is there any research center to do PhD in Biological Science having secured 97 percentile in GATE?
  15. Can I apply for PhD in Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee? Procedure for the same?
  16. How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?
  17. Minimum percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD in Biomedical Engineering in IIT if secured 94.6 percentile in GATE?
19th March 2011, 11:35 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D after qualifying GATE with 94.44 percentile?

Hiiiiii,

For Ph.D. minimum eligibility is post graduation.

And, after qualifying GATE with 94.44 percentile, you can do only M.E. or M.Tech.

Not Ph.D.

So, after qualifying GATE with 94.44 percentile, you can do M.E. or M.Tech. and after completing your post graduation, you can apply for Ph.D.

Good Luck
29th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Sc. honours in Life Science and also I qualifying Gate with 84.6 percentile. Can any body suggest me for Mtech/Phd after Gate? and which college i Can get?
19th October 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

after clearing gate what is the procedure to get stipend?
19th October 2011, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of M.Sc. biotechnology and I have qualified GATE 2011 with 94.44 percentile. can I apply for PhD?
Dear friend,

Those candidate are belongs from science background , they must have NET score.

You have completed M.Sc in Bio technology so with the help of 2011 GATE score you are not applicable for PHD course.

If you are from engineering and technology department then you are applicable. Because if you have B-TECH degree then you are applicable for PHD course with the help of GATE score.

M-TECH degree are directly applicable for PHD course.

Also you are applicable for PHD course with out help of any score.You can join to distance mode education.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?