3rd January 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose Electronics Science in NET after M.Tech in nanotechnology?

I have done M.Tech in nanotechnology. Can I apply for NET exam as subject Electronics Science or CSIR NET exam as Engineering Sciences.

4th January 2018, 08:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose Electronics Science in NET after M.Tech in nanotechnology?

I am very much happy to let you know that definitely you can opt for the Electronics Science as a subject in the NET examination. You have completed M.Tech in Nanotechnology, so you can opt for the above mentioned subject as it belongs to the above mentioned stream. So, you do not have to worry about it as you have an option to choose the above mentioned subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?