27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BAMS as distance course after completion of Ph.D?

Can i do BAMS as distance course after completing PhD. Please inform duration of the stud and fee structure? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this. Provide me the information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BAMS as distance course after completion of Ph.D?
  2. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  7. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  8. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  9. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  10. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  11. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. If i do BAMS in distance will I get equivalent certificate as regular BAMS degree?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distance mdoe after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. Can I do BAMS course in abroad after completion of MH Hospital Mangement?
  15. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  16. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  17. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
  18. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2016, 09:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BAMS as distance course after completion of Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do BAMS as distance course after completing PhD. Please inform duration of the stud and fee structure? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this. Provide me the information on the same. Awaiting for the response.
No, BAMS candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?