12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distance mdoe after completion of M.Sc course?

I want to know whether i can do Phd after completing the Msc . If so is it possible to do it in distance education.? What is the criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc IT course?
  5. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  7. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  9. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  10. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  12. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com under distance education?
  14. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Com through distance education?
  17. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  18. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
12th July 2016, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distance mdoe after completion of M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know whether i can do Phd after completing the Msc . If so is it possible to do it in distance education.? What is the criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of M.Sc course, you are eligible for Ph.D course in distance mode. But your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

List of the university for Ph.D course in distance mode:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
13th July 2016, 06:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distance mdoe after completion of M.Sc course?

I am happy to say you that definitely you are eligible to opt for Ph.D course through distance mode also after the completion of your M.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Ph.D degree course.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?