27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in regular mode after completion of BA general course and MA from IGNOU?

I have completed BA general course and even MA in history from IGNOU correspondence so can I do PhD from regular mode? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA from IGNOU?
  2. Eligibility to do regular PhD for PG candidate of IGNOU with 47% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  6. Can I do Ph.D if I have completed MA with 53% from IGNOU?
  7. Can I do B.ed from IGNOU and in the same time M.Phil in a regular mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  10. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
  11. Eligibility to study regular PhD(Commerce) for M.Com student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Procedure followed to do Ph.D History in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
  13. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  16. Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed?
  17. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  18. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
28th August 2016, 09:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in regular mode after completion of BA general course and MA from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BA general course and even MA in history from IGNOU correspondence so can I do PhD from regular mode? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response on this.
You have completed M.A degree from IGNOU, So you are eligible for Ph.D course because M.A degree from IGNOU is valid.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in computer science or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?