16th July 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Honours degree in Public Administration through distance education?

I have passed my ISC in the year 2011 and i have scored 84.5% in my boards. I want to take a Honours degree in Public Administration. But i want to do my studies though distance education. Is it possible?

14th May 2016, 09:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Honours degree in Public Administration through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my ISC in the year 2011 and i have scored 84.5% in my boards. I want to take a Honours degree in Public Administration. But i want to do my studies though distance education. Is it possible?
Sorry, the Honours Degree in Public Administration is not available in distance education. You can study B.A in Public Administration course which is available in various colleges through distance education. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or Pre University examination. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in the colleges like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?