20th April 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D course in correspondence base if I have completed MCA and working as a lecturer currently?

I am an MCA pass-out and currently working as a Lecturer and want doing PHD course on CORRESPONDENCE basis?. Will that add value to my future career? Can you guide me in this? Any of the concerned positively reply will be highly solicited. Thank you.

21st April 2015, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D course in correspondence base if I have completed MCA and working as a lecturer currently?

If you have got at least 55% marks in your MCA degree then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission in India. If you belong to reserved category then you need only 50% marks to become eligible for admission. For admission you have to qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score.

If you don't have these scores then you have to appear for other Ph.D entrance exam which are mainly conducted by the individual university. If you have got experience of teaching in the given field then also you can become eligible for direct interview without appearing for any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?