8th October 2011, 11:46 PM
sagar k g

Guidance to pursue Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Masters in Mechanical and working as Lecturer?

sir i am completed the masters in mechanical now i am working as a lecturer in engg collage now i wanted to phd can u help me

23rd December 2011, 01:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to pursue Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Masters in Mechanical and working as Lecturer?

The eligibility criteria required for Ph.D programme in any relevant subject is a MPhil Degree and a PG Degree in the same discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent from recognized institution. There are several institution from where you can pursue the Ph.D programme. If you have the required eligibility then you can pursue the Ph.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?