4th August 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in NIN/ICMR after completing M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition?

Sir,
After doing M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition, can I get a chance to do PhD from NIN or ICMR? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  2. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  3. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  4. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  6. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  7. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  9. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  10. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  11. Information regarding eligibility for Ph.D in Human Nutrition from AIIMS?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  13. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  14. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  15. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  18. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
7th August 2015, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in NIN/ICMR after completing M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition?

Yes, surely you can apply for PH.D admission if you have M.Sc Food and Nutrition qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Reserved category candidates can avail 5% relaxation in marks.

NIN and ICMR are reputed institutes and you need some extra qualification along with your masters degree. If you qualify NET/GATE/JRF/SET then you will have better chance of getting selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?