2nd August 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps I need to follow up to enroll myself in colleges like IIT or IISC for doing Ph.D?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am doing m-tech in environment and water resources at coep,pune. i want to join any iit's or iisc for phd. so what will be the procedure for joining such institute? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same soon?

Thank you!

7th August 2015, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps I need to follow up to enroll myself in colleges like IIT or IISC for doing Ph.D?

For admission in IITs for your research programme you need excellent academic record with good performance in the PH.D interview. Admission notification is released by the institute and you have to apply according to it on a prescribed format.

Try to qualify exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF if you want to make your chances brighter. Reputed institutes prefer candidates with any one of these score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?