16th August 2016, 10:47 AM
nagmaa

Is it good to appear for NET after M.Com and can I get job immediately after qualifying NET?

want to know about NET exams is it good to do after M.Com? Can I get job immediately if I qualify NET exam. Please reply me. I have several job options now. Want to decide what to do next?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam?
  2. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not? -- [New]
  3. Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?
  4. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  5. Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?
  6. Details about NET exam? Minimum qualifying marks for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a lecturer job in different colleges?
  8. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  9. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  10. Which course should I opt to get a good job after passing B.Tech? I am doing a job on ASP.NET
  11. Courses to take with BCA to get a good job in IT industry?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  13. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
  14. Which has more value among - M.Phil or NET qualification?
  15. Is there any scope for government job in Delhi after qualifying M.A Punjab in first division and UGC NET
  16. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  17. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  18. After qualifying NET does it matter that I have done masters from distance or regular mode?
23rd December 2017, 11:53 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Is it good to appear for NET after M.Com and can I get job immediately after qualifying NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagmaa View Post
want to know about NET exams is it good to do after M.Com? Can I get job immediately if I qualify NET exam. Please reply me. I have several job options now. Want to decide what to do next?

NET exams or National Eligibilty Test is conducted by CBSE .
This exam is conducted for JRF or Junior research Fellowship and eligibilty to apply for Asst professor in Indian Colleges and University

Minimum educational qualifications to apply for the Post Graduation passed with minimum 55% marks for general candidates and 50 % marks for Other candidates.

If you want to get into teaching than you should give NET exams after MCOM
Getting Job after clearing NET exams depends on the vacancy available at that time.
No one can guarantee that after passing NET, you get jobs quickly.

If you have job options right now, than take up that job and along with your job apply for UGC NET and after clearing UGC Net, you can search for jobs on the basis of NET qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?