5th February 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is PhD available in Marketing? Fee structure, procedure and date of admission?

Dear Sir, myself is Kitty Bagga, As I have done my MBA (first Class passed out) from IGNOU in dual degree as Marketing major and minor is HR.
Just answer our few doubts as below it will take your valuable 2 minute.
PhD available in Marketing? What are the approx fee structure (only just a estimation of investment). Should be pass any test for this? What is the procedure? What are the dates to take admission in Ph.D. If you can clear my above doubts then really it would be grateful for us and we can decide about this admission. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) in Desh Bhagat University? Syllabus and date of PhD entrance exam?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  7. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  9. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  10. What is the date of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and procedure for admission for government servents?
  11. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  12. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  13. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  14. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  16. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  17. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  18. Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry in IISC? Fee structure of the course?

5th February 2018, 08:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PhD available in Marketing? Fee structure, procedure and date of admission?

In order to pursue PhD in marketing, you have to qualify the UGC NET examination. These are the universities in which you can take admission.

Amity University, Mumbai

Delhi School of Management, Delhi

Rama University

Sir Padampat Singhania University, Rajasthan

HKBK College of Engineering, Karnataka.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?