15th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?

Respected Sir,
I want to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University. I live in Punjab and I want to know how I can apply for this course in AMU?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Scholarships available for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) candidate of Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  4. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. How many seats are available to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  10. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  11. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  14. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Tech program?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  18. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
19th August 2015, 10:17 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?

My dear friend, you can get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination.
Following are the entrance exam accepted at Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
AMU conducts engineering entrance exam AMU EEE for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
AMU also conducts MBBS / BDS / BRTT / Diploma / Master's Degree and PG Diploma Entrance Exam.
AMU also conducts MCA Entrance Test.
B.A.L.L.B Entrance Examination is carried out by Aligarh Muslim University.
(AMU MD/MS) Entrance Examination is an admission test conducted by Aligarh Muslim University.
AMU law Entrance Exam.
AMU conducts a combined admission test for MBA / MBA(IB) / PG Diploma.
So, you can apply for these Entrance Examinations and you can take admission in Aligarh Muslim University.

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?