30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Allahabad University for PhD program in Biotechnology? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Statistics?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD Geography at University of Allahabad?
  7. Admission procedure and fee for Photography course at Allahabad University?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  9. Polytechnic courses available to study in IERT, Allahabad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the admission procedure for Allahabad University?
  11. What is the procedure followed for migration for further study in other state?
  12. How to take admission in Allahabad University to study MA Hindi? How much seat is reserved for other state students?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?
  14. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Allahabad State University? -- [New]
  16. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed after obtaining 45% in B.A from Allahabad University
  18. Requirements to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?
25th July 2022, 09:38 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Biotechnology at Allahabad University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?