22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Biotechnology in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  9. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  13. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus
15th July 2022, 07:11 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Biotechnology,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called NET UGC NET JRF.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD Biotechnology.
18th July 2022, 11:52 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Biotechnology, after qualifying the entrance exam called UGC-NET JRF and CSIR NET JRF.

The admission procedure to study PhD Biotechnology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?