19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Engineering Geology in Delhi University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

14th May 2022, 01:12 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Engineering Geology at Delhi University first you have to qualify the entrance exam called UGC NET.

Qualification required for PhD Engineering Geology is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?