4th April 2015, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Agriculture in any college if secured 4095 rank in ICAR-NET?

Hello everyone,
My rank in ICAR-NET is 4095.
Will I get admission in any college
for doing PhD in Agriculture?
Waiting for your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  3. List of colleges for a candidate who have secured 1134 rank in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Agriculture) entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which college I will get admission to study PhD if shortlisted in waiting list of ICAR JRF?
  7. How to get seat in ICAR Delhi?
  8. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in any college of Indore if secured 57 rank in MP-PET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in ICAR or BHU to study PhD in Horticulture? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college can I get with my ICAR rank of 251? Top colleges of Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges for a general candidate who has secured 311 rank in ICAR(Plant Biotechnology) Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum rank required in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam to get admission in top 10 ICAR research institutes?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  17. When the application form of ICAR-NET will be released? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Notification for ICAR PhD for Agriculture extension?
11th April 2015, 09:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Agriculture in any college if secured 4095 rank in ICAR-NET?

Yes you can get admission into for doing PhD in Agriculture.
According to the last year allotment of seats you have some chance.
These are the patterns and there is no guarantee that you will be able to get admission to study the course of PhD in Agriculture.
The trends sometimes are deceiving and there is a some chance that you may end up a bit short when it comes to getting admission to pursue PhD with the rank that you have achieved.
So just keep in mind that you have a fair chance of getting admitted to the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?