29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Management on distance PG Diploma basis with working experience?

Hi,
I have done BCA and then PG Diploma in IT Management from Amity University in distance mode. Can I do PhD in Management? I have working experience too.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  3. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  4. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  5. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  8. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  9. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  10. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Ph.D in Management after PG diploma in IT management from Amity Distance university? -- [New]
  12. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  13. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  15. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  16. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  18. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
11th March 2016, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Management on distance PG Diploma basis with working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done BCA and then PG Diploma in IT Management from Amity University in distance mode. Can I do PhD in Management? I have working experience too.
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D in Management.

If you have completed masters degree in Management with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Management.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?