18th November 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for research in Physics at Bangalore University?

I am doing M.Sc Physics in Bangalore and after completion of it want to do research in Physics from Bangalore University. Please tell me when to apply for admission?

18th November 2017, 10:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for research in Physics at Bangalore University?

The applications for PhD Physics at Bangalore University has already been over for the year of 2017. They still haven't released the notifications for the PhD admission of 2018 batch. So, here I am providing you the address and the contact number, so that you can contact them and get the details on time.

Address: Gnana Bharathi Main road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Web : http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Ph - 080 2321 3023
19th November 2017, 04:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates those who have completed masters of Science in Physics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD course in the relevant discipline at Bangalore University. Candidates will be admitted for PhD course at the aforesaid university on the basis of their performance/score in UGC-NET/CSIRJRF/GATE/SET entrance test. The application form along with prospectus can be collected from the university or it can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The application form will be issued on 15th Sept, 2018 and the form will be remain available till 11th Oct, 2018.
20th November 2017, 09:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of M.Sc in Physics, you can definitely apply for Ph.D course in Physics from Bangalore University, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Sc in Physics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
The application for Ph.D course for the year of 2017 has already been over.
You can apply for the Ph.D course in 2018. The application form of Ph.D course will be published in the month of September in 2018. You can download the application form from the official website of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?