24th January 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Ph.D and B.Ed through distance mode together?

Can I do Ph.D and B.Ed (Through distance education) together? I am enrolled in phd programme, and i have completed my course work, so can i continue Ph.D and bed together? If yes then, can I continue both from the same university or from different ones?
I would be obliged if you could help out in this..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  2. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  3. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  4. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  7. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  8. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it?
  9. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?
  10. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
  11. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  13. Can I do PhD in distance mode without appearing in any entrance exam?
  14. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  15. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
  17. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D in C.S via distance mode?
27th January 2017, 12:50 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do Ph.D and B.Ed through distance mode together?

I am sorry to say that you cannot do the above mentioned two courses at the same time as it is not legal to pursue. So, if you want to do the two above mentioned courses, you must do them one after other. Since you have enrolled for Ph.D course, you must opt B.Ed course after the completion of Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?