2nd March 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Career objectives of choosing PhD in Life Science program

Hello
What are the main motivating forces
and objectives to opt for PhD in life sciences as a career?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Life Science research? Which institute to opt for?
  2. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  3. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science? -- [New]
  4. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  7. Eligibility for Women Scientist Fellowship? Is it necessary to have work experience?
  8. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  9. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  10. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D(Astrology) programme if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Whether Astrology comes under Science?
  12. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  13. How can I get summer training in Mumbai in Biotech?
  14. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  15. How PG student can go for Research with fellowship? How to crack CSIR NET JRF?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  17. Confused over choosing a suitable career after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
3rd March 2015, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career objectives of choosing PhD in Life Science program

If you are interested in academics and research then only opt for Ph.D in Life Sciences. Mostly, if you want to become a reputed Professor in a college then Ph.D is definitely required for it. Most of the research and development work are done my people having Master's and Ph.D qualification. You will have good opportunities in R&D if you are going for a Ph.D program. Therefore, if you want to make a career in teaching and research then surely Ph.D is for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?