8th January 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Computer Science syllabus and reference books for preparation of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?

Hi,
I need detailed syllubus of phd
exam in computer science Of jntu Hyderabad
and also please name reference books.
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  2. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  3. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  4. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  5. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science of JNTU?
  6. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  7. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  8. Reference books for preparation of UGC-NET for Computer Science stream
  9. Syllabus, previous year papers and name of reference books for preparation of AFCAT?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Plant Science) entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus and reference books for NID entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  13. Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D Entrance Exam in Computer Science of JNTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  15. Syllabus for PhD interview and useful books for IISc Computer Communication Networks?
  16. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  17. Reference books of Entomology for preparation of ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?
27th July 2017, 08:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Science syllabus and reference books for preparation of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?

JNTU PhD Entrance Exam Syllabus for Computer Science stream and recommended books:

Some of the major concepts are,

> Digital Logic
> Theory of Computation
> Data Bases
> Computer Organization and Architecture
> Algorithms
> Data structures and Programming
> Operating System
> Compiler Design
> Computer Networks
> Software Engineering Methodologies

You may refer to the UGC CSIR NET Books for appearing in this JNTU PhD Entrance Examination.

@ UGC CSIR NET (LS and JRF) Computer Science and Applications by Surbhi Sharma and Kailash Chandra Gurunani

@ UGC NET: Computer Sciences and Applications (Paper I, II and III) Previous Year Papers Solved by RPH Editorial Board

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?