24th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offer PhD in Finance?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my MBA in Finance and I want to do PhD now. Please let me know that Delhi University is offering PhD course in Finance or not?

27th May 2016, 11:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer PhD in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my MBA in Finance and I want to do PhD now. Please let me know that Delhi University is offering PhD course in Finance or not?
Yes, University of Delhi – Department of Financial Studies offers the PhD programme. The eligibility to do the PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You can contact the University of Delhi, South Campus – Department of Financial Studies for more details. You can also find the details in the website link http://www.du.ac.in/du/
28th May 2016, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer PhD in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Yes, University of Delhi – Department of Financial Studies offers the PhD programme. The eligibility to do the PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You can contact the University of Delhi, South Campus – Department of Financial Studies for more details. You can also find the details in the website
link http://www.du.ac.in/du/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?