25th September 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

List of guides to do Ph.D in Madras University for mathematics discipline?

i would like to do PhD at madras univesity. list of guides i need to do PhD in mathematics discipline (graph theory, boolean algebra, squences and series, etc) i need their address and phone numbers to contact as well as to help me for doing my PhD at madras university

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  2. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc?
  3. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  4. List of Ph.D guides available from various colleges of Mumbai?
  5. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of guides for PhD in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  8. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  10. When can I apply for Ph.D Mathematics programme in Lucknow, Madras and Allahabad Universities?
  11. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  12. Details og approved Guides for PhD in English?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  14. List of colleges which provides M.Phil, PhD English?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  18. Can I do PhD having only 51% in PhD?
27th November 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of guides to do Ph.D in Madras University for mathematics discipline?

List of guide for mathametics madras university
7th December 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of guides to do Ph.D in Madras University for mathematics discipline?

May I have the list of Phd guides in ELT with their contact details.
15th February 2021, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need the guide list to do phd in Madras university for mMathematics
4th December 2022, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Master in Mathematics to teach a student who is studying MS in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?