19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Biochemistry in Panjab University. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University? -- [New]
  2. Course syllabus, fee structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Education in Panjab University?
  3. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  4. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University
  6. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University Semester Wise?
  7. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  8. Eligibility to get Diploma(Community Development) admission in Panjab University? Duration of this course?
  9. What is the date of private admission in B.A?
  10. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?
  11. Is PhD(Philosophy) offered by Panjab University? Eligibility to apply & date of notification?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?
  13. Which books to prefer for MSc entrance exam? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  14. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year under Panjab University? What is the date of admission?
  16. Where can I get private M.A Hindi from Panjab University application form? What is the fee structure and the last date?
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
13th July 2022, 03:17 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?

The Course Structure is:-

Molecular Modelling

Biological Database

Biotechniques

Sequence Alignment

Bioinformatics Informations

Bioremediation
15th July 2022, 07:47 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?

Course Structure:-

Molecular Mechanics

Molecular Modelling

Molecular Dynamics

Sequence Alignment

Biotechniques

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Biochemistry.
15th September 2022, 07:57 PM
Mythreyi1990

Course structure

Molecular mechanics

Molecular dynamics

Sequence alignment

Molecular modelling
15th September 2022, 07:58 PM
Mythreyi1990

Course structure

Bio techniques

Biological data base

Bioinformatics

Bioremidiation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?