7th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma(Community Development) admission in Panjab University? Duration of this course?

Please tell me the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Panjab University for Diploma in Community Development course. I would also like to know the course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  2. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?
  4. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?
  6. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  7. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  10. Which books to prefer for MSc entrance exam? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  11. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  12. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
  13. Course description of PhD (Gandhian Studies) which is available in Panjab University? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course syllabus, fee structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Education in Panjab University?
  16. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U
  17. Courses in HR like Training and Development, Performance Appraisal, Pay Roll? In which university is this kind of course offering? Date of start of admission and duration of the course?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
9th November 2016, 08:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma(Community Development) admission in Panjab University? Duration of this course?

I am sorry to say that the above mentioned Diploma course is not offered by the Panjab University.
So, it is not possible to provide you any kind of details about it.
You must apply in some other College which offers the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?