13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to join Siddaganga Institute of Technology for studying PhD in Chemical Sciences. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  2. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  3. How many PhD(Chemical Sciences) seats are available in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  7. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  8. How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
  9. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course?
  11. Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  12. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  13. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  14. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Which colleges can I get in Bhopal after scoring 49 marks in PET?
  18. Best colleges for M.Tech(CS) after GATE score of 611 and rank 1931?
20th July 2022, 04:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

The Course Structure and duration of PhD Chemical Sciences at Siddaganga Institute of Technology is:-

*Research Methodology

*General Structure

*Recent Trends in Chemistry

*Scientific Communication

The admission procedure to study PhD Chemical Sciences is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
22nd July 2022, 11:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Chemical Sciences at Siddaganga Institute of Technology is:-

*General Structure

*Scientific Communication

*Research Methodology

*Recent Trends in Chemistry

The admission procedure to study PhD Chemical Sciences is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?