9th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?

Hi friends, I am interested to join Panjab University for studying PhD in History of Arts. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?
  2. Course syllabus, fee structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Education in Panjab University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  4. Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  6. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
  8. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  9. How many PhD(History of Arts) seats are available in Panjab University?
  10. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University
  11. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  12. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University Semester Wise?
  13. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed having completed my B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  16. Eligibility to get Diploma(Community Development) admission in Panjab University? Duration of this course?
  17. What is the date of private admission in B.A?
  18. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
15th July 2022, 09:49 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?

The Course Structure is:-

Research Methodology I

Research Methodology I I

Language

Language II

Language III

Dissertation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?