7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts)which is offered in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  2. Can I pay course fee of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in EMI mode to KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) admission in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  6. What is the procedure followed to join KOC after completion of mechanical engineering?
  7. Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  8. In which college I should study B.Tech course in Abroad after completing Diploma in ECE course? Procedure to join?
  9. How can I become an Archeologist after pursuing B.Tech in EEE?
  10. How to take admission in 3 years correspondence course in CCSU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  12. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  13. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  14. How to get a job in KOC? I am a engineering student from Mechanical
  15. Which college will be better to study MVA in Applied Art? Scopes available in India for it?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  17. Admission process and eligibility for MA in History from Delhi University?
  18. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?