26th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Hi friends, I am interested to join SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur for studying PhD in Information Technology. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

12th July 2022, 01:14 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

The Course Structure is:-

e Commerce Strategy

Research Methodology

Managing IT Projects

Statistics

Theories in IS Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?