2nd August 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in NIT-Mizoram?

Hi friends, I am interested to join NIT-Mizoram for studying PhD in Social Sciences. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

2nd July 2022, 12:13 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in NIT-Mizoram?

Duration of PhD Social Sciences at NIT Mizoram is 3 years (Minimum).

Course Structure:-

Sociological Basis Of Society

Research and Field Work

Presentation

Viva Voce

Thesis/Report Preparation.
2nd July 2022, 04:41 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in NIT-Mizoram?

The Course Structure is:-

Viva Voce

Presentation

Theories of Rights

Philosophy of Social Science

Theories Related to Society

Qualification required, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Social Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?